We are hosting two workshops for investors building new homes in London. The sessions will explore the latest thinking for how to create returns from brownfield sites.
In just two hours we’ll review three recent developments showing:
* projects with return on investment from 20% and upwards
* how we navigated the planning puzzle
* the design options that squeezed out the highest returns
* how we assessed the site’s viability
There will also be the opportunity to meet with an architect to discuss any deals you are currently working on too.
Who is the workshop for?
* Property investors working within the M25
* Developers building on multiple sites with volumes in excess of 10 units
* Finance backed developers
Dates: 17th May & 1tst June, 2017
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: Granit’s offices in Clapham, London
Breakfast: tea, coffee, pastries
There are limited places so please register your place now by contacting Issie here, or call on +44(0)20 7924 4555.