When we talk to potential new customers we are often asked for references. We are more than happy to provide these as it’s a useful exercise for clients in finding the right architect for their project. This in turn helps us to provide a good service.
Of course this is only part of the selection criteria you should use when appointing an architect. Another is to look at the overall customer satisfaction achieved by a practice.
We have been looking carefully at how satisfied and happy our customers are across a range of factors for years. We monitor this through the regular meetings with have with our clients and weekly internal team meetings too. However we also run an annual survey with all current clients.
We are thrilled to share the results from this year’s survey which has once again shown us what we are good at, but also identified a few areas for improvement too. We have a policy of fearless listening when it comes to asking for feedback.
Here are handful of the key highlights from this year’s survey:
- 90% of our clients would employ Granit again
- 86% would recommend Granit to family and friends
- 91% understood the fee structure before they appointed Granit (this is an area we have worked hard to improve over the years as pricing for professional fees and construction costs can often be one of the most challenging aspects of a project).
- 87% average score for professionalism
- 84% average score for our levels of expert knowledge
- 84% average score for clarity of communications
Overall we are delighted with these scores so a huge thanks to everyone who took part in the survey.
Of course we couldn’t ask our clients for feedback without a reward too. This year the prize draw was for a voucher for the fantastic Chez Bruce restaurant in Wandsworth, South West London.
And the winner is… Michele Campus (we will be in touch shortly to organise your voucher Michele).